Contract Sound Designer at Bungie
Computer Games | Greater Seattle Area, US
I record, edit, design and mix sound for linear, game, and live performance works. Having cut my teeth in the frenetic world of theatrical sound design and live audio engineering gives me a knack for navigating diverse, fast-paced, and uncharted environments.
I'm highly skilled in Pro Tools, NI Komplete, field recording, non-linear playback solutions, and mixing consoles including the Control 24 and ICON D-Control ES systems. My background in stage direction and voice acting also gives me unique insight into working with talent and production, seeing the entire story, and managing project responsibilities. I've got one eye on the meters and one eye on the narrative.
• Asset Creation: Pro Tools HD, NI Komplete, Adobe Audition, Ableton Live, Sound Forge.
• Interactive Audio Implementation: Wwise and FMOD.
• Recording: Field, Foley, Production, ADR/VO.
• Editorial: Stereo and 5.1 sound design and hard effects.
• Restoration: Izotope RX3 noise reduction and spectral cleaning.
• Post Audio Mixing: 5.1 experience on Control 24 and ICON D-Control ES consoles. Conforming deliverables to loudness standards.
• Programming Knowledge: MAX/MSP, Kyma, Python.
• Other software: Photoshop, Premiere, QLab, Office Suite.
• Other experience: Extensive experience as a stage director, stage actor, vocal talent and photographer. Classically trained pianist and guitarist.